LIFELINE & LINKUP
24-7 & West Wisconsin Telcom provide a discount under the Lifeline and Link-Up Programs to customers whose eligibility has been verified to receive benefits from any of the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Program
- Income below the Federal Poverty guideline
- HEAD Start Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance Tribally-administered
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF) Food Distribution on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- HEAD Start
Customers will be able to apply a monthly Lifeline or Linkup discount towards Internet or phone service.
Customers can apply a monthly Lifeline or Linkup discount to a home phone or cell phone, but they can only receive a discount on ONE option – phone or internet.