- Restrictions may apply. Programming subject to change. Some content not available in all areas.
- Hit the green VOD (Video On Demand) Button on the remote. Or press the Menu button on the remote and scroll down to On Demand and press ok. Press ok again to view the Library of content available. When in the Library, you can use the Green Button to view your rentals, the Yellow Button to search or the Blue Button to view the content in a list.
- You then have a choice of what content you wish to view. Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight Most Popular, Ending Soon, New Releases, Events, Free on Demand or Movies.
- When the category you want is highlighted in teal hit the OK button which will take you to the next menu to narrow down your search even further.
- Use the arrow keys on your remote to search for the show or movie you want and when you have it highlighted hit the OK button to start the program. Prices are marked in bottom right corner. HD videos are marked in blue on the bottom left hand side.
There are some Movies and Events that you have to pay to watch. When you go through the menus listed in the steps above you will be told if there is a charge for the movie and how much. If you highlight the movie you wish to watch and press OK, you will see the option to Rent, Preview, or go Back. Highlight the option you wish to choose and click OK. When you do purchase Video On Demand programming the charges will appear on your next month’s billing statement.
When you choose to “Rent” the program, you will be prompted to choose if you want the content to “Share Whole Home” and to “Enter Purchase Pin”. Purchase pin number is defaulted at 0000. If you wish to change the pin you may do so under Menu > Settings > Parental > Change Pin.
**If you choose to purchase the program you have to hit the OK button to start it.
**If you choose not to purchase the program you can simply hit the EXIT button on your remote.
Once you purchase a movie, your access to it depends on the studio release. You may watch it as many times as you would like in the time period allowed.
Yes! You can set up parental control locks by Movie Ratings, TV Ratings, TV content, certain channels, by title and also hide Show/Movie titles.
See the section, “Parental Controls” for details on how to set up the best controls for your family. Note: Parental Controls can be overridden by using the PIN code.