To our valued neighbors:
At this challenging time, we are already seeing the qualities that make living here in rural Wisconsin special. People are stepping up to support each other and looking beyond themselves as they serve others. The communities we serve are strong, and together we’ll all get through this challenging and unprecedented situation.
Here at 24-7 & West Wisconsin Telcom, our top priorities right now are:
- Protecting the health of our customers and employees.
- Ensuring that our network and services meet your increased needs.
- Supporting our community and country’s efforts to mitigate the impact of the outbreak.
To protect you and our employees:
- At this time, we will continue to schedule installations and repairs when necessary.
- We have minimized the walk-in traffic. We do have a courtesy phone in each of our entrances so that together we can communicate and keep our distance.
- Please call ahead to make arrangements for computer repair or equipment exchange.
Please know that all of us at 24-7 & West Wisconsin Telcom are committed to meeting your needs and the needs of our community. Our network is strong, our internet and voice services are built to be reliable. Despite these challenging times, we’re confident in our ability to serve you.
We are here to help. We’re honored that you trust us with your business, and we assure you that we are here for you and are focused on operations as normal behind the scenes. Our communities, our country, and our world are resilient places. We’re all in this together and together we will get through this.
Keep Safe & Stay Well,
CEO & General Manager
24-7 & West Wisconsin Telcom