Working Together to Fight COVID-19
Connecting our communities around the clock, every day, is at the core of what we do. As our Nation works collaboratively to contain COVID-19, we are here to keep you connected. You can expect our team to work day and night to make distance learning, working remotely and staying engaged with family and friends possible.
Your online capabilities are more important than ever and we are here to serve you, ensuring that people across our great nation stay connected.
The safety and security of your family, employees and our local communities remains our utmost priority. We believe it is our duty to help slow the spread of this virus and lessen the impact. For that reason, we will minimize walk-in traffic starting Wednesday, March 18th, 2020.
Together, we can do great things to prevent the spread of the virus:
- If your computer needs repair or you need to purchase a new one – please call ahead and we will make special accommodations for exchange of your equipment
- Pay your bill online through SmartHub or through your bank
- Pay by phone call 844.886.9806 anytime day or night
- Setup free auto pay service
- If you prefer to drop off your payment, we have drop box by our front door at all three locations
- We will have a courtesy phone at our front entrances
- Important changes will be added to our website, sent via email and social media
At this time, we will continue to schedule installations and repairs when necessary. Our technicians will take the appropriate precautions to keep you safe. If you are not well and need services, we will work with you to bring services to the outside of your home and will do the remainder of the install remotely. This will allow us to reduce public exposure for your family and our employees.
Let us reassure you that we are here for you and are focused on operations as normal behind the scenes, we are only a phone call away.
Be well and stay safe.
24-7 & West Wisconsin Telcom Team