The Perks of Telecommuting on Fiber
Whether telecommuting or owning a home business, working from home definitely has its perks.
Benefits such as fewer interruptions, a more balanced lifestyle and less commuting are just a few of the advantages people who work from home enjoy.
Here are just a few reasons why fiber optic Internet connectivity can make working from home more productive and enjoyable.
- Speed: Fiber offers lightning fast speeds up to 1 Gigabit. When uploading files or video conferencing, you’ll experience no waiting or buffering.
- Exclusive: Every fiber optic connection is an exclusive connection; no sharing a connection with the entire neighborhood.
- Bandwidth Symmetry: Uniform upload and download speeds are a major resource for those who work from home. Fiber Internet speeds from 24-7 & West Wisconsin Telcom start at 100 Mbps down and 100 Mbps up. This balanced speed eliminates lag time and allows you to transmit data as quickly as it is received.
- Unlimited Capacity: With fiber, your speed isn’t limited by the number of connected devices.
- Adaptable: Fiber is an adaptable technology that can accommodate whatever your needs are in the future.