||CALL OR CLICK 715-231-2000, 715-664-8311, 1-888-247-2035 or e-Mail
Ever wish you could be two places at once, or that you had an extra pair of eyes? You can enjoy the
next best thing with a surveillance camera system from West Wisconsin Telcom/24-7 Telcom.
We’re excited to offer this equipment as a way to enhance your peace of mind.
Surveillance camera systems are an easy, cost-effective way to know what's going on at your
home and enable you to help protect family members and property. Popular applications for these
West Wisconsin Telcom/24-7 Telcom can assist you in creating the right surveillance camera system for your home. Depending on your needs, it might include one camera or several, located in the interior, exterior, or both. You’ll be able to watch the live video via any TV or computer monitor at your home or while you’re gone using a Web-enabled device.
- Baby/child monitoring
- Watching over a bedridden loved one
- Detecting vandals destroying property
- Monitoring backyard and/or pool
- Door entrance monitoring/video intercoms
- Keeping an eye on pets
When a surveillance camera system is combined with a home security system, you gain the advantage of prevention — you can take action before damage occurs. In addition, just the presence of a surveillance camera system can sometimes be enough to discourage a would-be burglar from even attempting to break into your home. Finally, if someone were to break in, the authorities can use the video recordings to help identify and prosecute the defendant.
A West Wisconsin Telcom / 24-7 Telcom Security & Surveillance System offers more than protection from theft and intrusion with monitoring services such as:
Let one of our security professionals at West Wisconsin Telcom & 24-7 Telcom help you put together a total solution for your home or business.
- Discuss the purpose behind YOUR interest in security & surveillance for your home or business. (Burglary, Temperature Monitoring, Monitoring of a Person)
- Walk through your home or business with you and review areas that security & surveillance may benefit your purpose.
- Discuss with you the equipment available and benefits of the products.
- Show you product samples so you can see the size of equipment and how it will look once in place in your home.